Pay your WA Health invoice online
You can pay your WA Health invoice online using Visa or MasterCard.
- After you have read the instructions below, select Pay your invoice to proceed with your payment. This will take you to a secure BPoint payment portal.
- Once you are on the BPoint payment portal, you will need to:
- Enter the Biller Code found on the Payment Slip at the bottom of your invoice and click Find Biller.
- Enter the Reference Number (Ref #) which is also found on your Payment Slip.
- Enter the amount you need to pay. Please note, only pay one invoice per transaction and for the exact amount stated on your invoice.
- Carefully check that the details you have entered are correct before proceeding with your payment.
- Select whether you will pay by MasterCard or Visa.
- Once your payment has been successfully processed, your official receipt will be posted to the mailing address on your invoice within 10 working days.
Please phone the number provided on the top right of your invoice with any queries.
Payments to be made within 30 days of the invoice date.